November 23, 2006

Sharing reader links on my blog...

as a good google employee, i've decided to stick my google reader "shared items" in a clip on my blog (over on the write. look!). i use google reader to subscribe to a dizzying variety of blogs, including: a random law school student in chicago, a myspace blog for a poker radio show, a well-read web 2.0 blog, a wine blog, and countless sportswriters. if you haven't tried out an rss reader, go take a look at google reader; it's a really nice reader now that i used even before i started at the big g. anyhow, sticking the clip on my blog is really simple and hopefully you'll find some of the random links interesting. if i remember to tag things to share, you'll get an idea of the random unconnected nature of my interests :). happy thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2006 05:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello smallchou, and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Perhaps you'll also enjoy reading Winehiker Witiculture, based in Sunnyvale, California. From the hiking trail to the tasting room, Winehiker Witiculture shares unique observations about our human connection with Nature, the California wine country experience, and the delicious yet ephemeral fruit of the vine. I include my own personal wine reviews, tasting notes from small-group blind tastings, photoessays and other reports from the hiking trail, and various assorted "grape squeezins" as the notions strikes me. Give it a read! I'd love to have you as a subsciber and hear what you have to say. Thanks!

 
At 11/27/2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger askskratch said...

you got spammed. sucka.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home